What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information from you:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, and mailing address
- Usage data, such as the pages you visit on our website and the links you click on
- Device data, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system
How do we use your information?
We use your information to:
- Provide you with the services and information you request
- Improve our website and services
- Send you marketing communications, if you have opted in to receive them
- Protect our website and users from fraud and abuse
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. These measures include:
- Encrypting your personal information
- Storing your personal information on secure servers
- Restricting access to your personal information to authorized personnel
How long do we retain your information?
We retain your information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services and information you request, to improve our website and services, and to protect our website and users.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
- You can request access to your personal information at any time.
- You can request that we correct or delete your personal information at any time.