Many people are facing problems that PhotoShop Touch for Android 10 is not working after the update of Android pie on their phone. So in this article, I am giving you the latest version of Photoshop Touch which works in Android Pie.
About PS Touch
PS touch is the best Apps for Android Graphic designer. PS Touch is a form of Photoshop which is designed for tablets, and you get many similar tools.
Transform your images with core Adobe Photoshop features in the app designed for tablets.
Combine pictures, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter – all from the convenience of your tablet.
• Use the popular Photoshop features designed for tablets, layers, selection tools, adjustments and filters to create a desired image.
• Use your tablet camera to fill an area with unique camera filling facility.
• Scribbling with the Scribble selection tool, select a part of the image to remove it. With Refief Edge, use your fingers to easily capture selected hard-to-image image elements.
• Work on high-resolution pictures whereas maintaining the very best image quality. Supports images up to 12 megapixels.
• Follow step-by-step tutorials to easily find the techniques used by professionals for looking fantastic.
• Find and get images with integrated Google Image Search.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for those styles and outcomes you want to achieve.
• Upload the project to Adobe Creative Cloud * and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CC, CS6 or Photoshop CS5.1.
• Creative Cloud’s free membership gives you 2 GB cloud storage, as well as the ability to manually sync between tablets and desktops, access files from the web and easily share with others. Learn more> www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud
By clicking on the Install button, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Adobe Software License Agreement at www.adobe.com/go/eulas.
Adobe Online Services are not available in all countries or languages, user registration may be required and can be changed or closed without notice.
Pricing involves tax in the European Union, Norway and Switzerland.